Thursday, February 11, 2010

First Day of Fair

Whoa, its been a while since I posted something ah. Yesterday, I didn't have a chance to post something for my blog because we went to Alexus and Alfred's Despedida party. They will be migrating to USA na. Tomorrow, they will be leaving the Philippines. They will live there na. We also went to the despedida party of Tito Bebot. She will also be leaving the country and he will be going back to Italy to work. Today, Tito Bebot leaved the country and I think that she is now in Italy. This day is not an ordinary day because today is the first day of the Foundation Week of De La Salle Lipa. Actually, the foundation week was Feb.8 -Feb 13. But we only have three days to have the fair. In the morning, I joined my classmates to loiter the fair grounds. The first booth I ever tried this year was the Wall Climbing. Annavi and I raced to the top of the wall. We enjoyed the experience. I took some pictures. Next time ko nalang iuupload. Then, Annavi, Kim, Tina and I talked some things about matters we don't like about a certain person. Diane, Juvy, Bea, Jm and I went to the cinema booth and we watched avatar. Diane, Juvy and I fell asleep. After 4:00 Almendras and I went to 7eleven and we chatted from 4:00 to 6:00 haha. I went home very late 7:00

No comments:

Post a Comment