Thursday, February 4, 2010

with Diane and Kim

Actually, kahapon pa kami magkakasama nina Kim at Diane, but this was the only chance to blog our friendship's happy moments. Last year, kasama ko si Aika and Camille. I miss them so much. Pero this year, Diane and Kim almost replace them. Yesterday, Kimberly treated us to Mcdo. She ordered 3 large fries, 2 coke float and a sprite float for me. We combined the 3 large fries into one very very very large fries. It was so many, napuno nga even yung tray na pinaglagyan ng fries. I think we consumed 10 ketchups for that amount of fries. We talk about things, like issues about our classmates Talipandas, Barracudda, Asero. Those were the codenames to our classmates. We were so irritated to them. At after our merienda courtesy if Kim, we headed home. Bago umuwi, napag usapan namin na sigurado we will all poop pagdatind sa bahay. Haha.! Which nag katotoo nga. :]

Eto naman yung ngayong day na toh. We all were dismissed at 3:00 pm. Miss Rhuselle, our computer teacher cried infront of us because we all were so rude to her. She told us that she was very proud of us but why did that happen. I felt very guilty because I was singing "Badromance" when Miss Rhuselle was discussing the topic Visual Basic. Half of the class had the confession so they missed the requirement for the day. For the first time in history of computer class in LS411 we were so much quiet. I think because most of the noisy people were gone to confession. Uwian na. hay, Thanks God. Diane, Kim and I went to Robinson because Kim will buy a scientific calculator, and she will convert her 10 pound to peso. Diane will be looking for Mogu Mogu so that we may have something to drink tomorrow. I will but a new led watch. I purchased my led watch for 300 pesos. We went to that grocery of there was Mogu mogu there but unfortunately there was none. After all those things. We all headed home. Kim was the first one who went home. Diane and I went forth to 7 eleven to buy the most precious mogu mogu drink. haha. Diane bought 4 mogumogu and those were for me, for her, for Sam and for Mic. Thats all for today. Gagawa pa ako ng aking assignment in Math. About rhombus shits! haha. Good night.

PS. to people who don't know mogu mogu. I will soon post something about it. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment