Monday, February 1, 2010

Ordinary Day but with Extraordinary Happenings

This day is just an ordinary day for me, but there was also extraordinary happenings this day. In the morning at about 5:00 am, Ate Jessa woke me up. For the first time in this year, I was the first to take a bath so, that was a good achievement for me. I went to school with no things with me because I left my things at school last Friday because of the fucking bomb threat. So, I looked so stupid without any things going to school. All students of De La Salle Lipa, except the college students went to the IS oval. We had an assembly about the bomb threat that happened last Friday (January 29,2010). We had our new sitting arrangement. I am next to Annavi and I am at the back of JM. We had our TLE class and as usual we made Orthographic Drawing shit! I have ORTHO! It's very hard. We didn't have chemistry class because its Monday today. Tomorrow we'll have a long quiz in Chemistry. Good Day! I Love MYSELF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment