Friday, February 5, 2010

Thank God its Friday! :]

Thank You God! Its Friday again, there will be no classes tomorrow. Yahoo! I love the feeling na tomorrow walang classes. Makakarelax na ulet, but my burden does not end even if week end na tomorrow. I still have to do a bunch of things. Shit! We have an assignment in Chemistry, and I have to rewrite all the pagsusuri in Filipino. This day is a very successful and wonderful day for me. First of all, we won in the volleyball game in PE. We beat Group 1 of LS 410 and we won a set from Group 4 (my former group) of LS 411. I hate to admit it but I had a bad time performing my task in TLE class. I had a shit on it! I hate it! I barely had a score from it! I had 12/40 as my score all in all and Im very disappointed with myself. Pero pinilit kong hindi magpadala sa emotions ko. I stayed happy and cool despite the fact that I have failed many seat works in TLE class. After dismissal Macatangay, Lalamunan & Almendras encourage me to be with them. So, Lorico and I went with them together with Abanto and Durana.

We ate at Mang Inasal around 4:30 to 6:00. We talk about certain things about life, happiness in like, happenings in life and many more. Macatangay, Lalamunan and I refreshed the memories from our grade 6 life. The barangay Tondo. The codenames we made for our classmates and teachers. We made fun of many things. At the latter part of our kwentuhan, our topic came to politics, John said that 85% na tatakbo siya sa SCB. Pero if he will be running for SCB I will support him. This afternoon, I realized many things. 1) I realized that life is simple and happy. 2) I realized that you should not be shy of who and what you are. 3) I realized that values is more important than academics. Narealize ko to dahil, kahit matalino ka nga eh wala ka namang kagandahang asal your intelligence is very non sense. After 2 hours, sinita kami ng staff ng Mang Inasal at umalis na kami. We got back to La Salle and went to the Oval to mingle there a little more. Unfortunately, we were only there for 20 minutes I think. So, that was a recent event in my life. :]

Ps. Narealize ko rin na kahit ganon sina Fritzie, Almendras, Rhica at John. Nakakausap mo sila pag lokohan at kahit seryosohan makakausap mo sila ng matino. Yan ang mga masasayang kasama! :] Im glad God has given me those kind of friends.. TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment