Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SohCahToa

This is day is just another typical Tuesday of my life. I did things I usually do everyday. Do you know why is the title of this blog post SohCohToa. SohCohToa because our Math teacher, Miss Cestie taught us some information about Trigonometry, so, I decided to use it as a title for this post. We had double period in Chemistry because we didn't have a meeting in Chemistry class. We answer the seat works located at the book. Fortunate for me, I learned somethings from it naman. We will be having our long test in that topic tomorrow. Hay! I am so nervous for the coming long test. In Filipino, we started doing the conclusion. Inisa isa naman yung mga bisa. Then, in English class, we were grouped into 6 groups and I was the leader of Group 5. We chose Alpheus and Arethusa. We will be presenting it on February 16,2010. In CL, we watched a documentary film "Juan Tanga?" or "Stupid John?". Its about the education here in the Philippines. In PE, we were told to have a free play. I went home early because I think I was so much tired of all the things we did this day.

PS. SohCahToa means--- Sine=opposite/hypotenuse Cosine=adjacent/hypotenuse Tangent=opposite/adjacent...

No comments:

Post a Comment