Monday, February 8, 2010

Mogu-mogu Rush


Hay, what a day! This day was just another typical day for me. I woke up 6:00 am and I thought that I would be late. Fortunately, I came to school early. I think that is because of the tactics of our driver, Lolo Mel. Thanks to him. I went to school at around 7:10 am na. As usual, we would be lining up nanaman at the corridors. We will be doing our morning routines there. We sang Lupang Hinirang, then, we recited Panatang Makabayan and for the finale, The Alma Mater Song. Sir Baldo, visited us when we were doing the routine. After the routine, we all went back to our room. Ms Gie commanded us that we can't take our seats pa. She told us to repeat the Alma Mater song and raise our hands at the same level. We repeated the song for 3 times. Then after all those non-sense stuffs we were allowed to take our seats. Ms Gie red the bulletin and she announced that we will have our outreach program on 4th March 2010 ,Thursday. We will go to the home for the aged located at Tanauan City, Batangas. I am so excited about that. However, things went not so good this day. We had a quiz on English, about the mythologies. Surprisingly, I got 27/30. haha. Chamba!! I didn't study about it. i think I passed that test in courtesy of Kim Jarata who tutored me at the last minutes before the test. In Math, we had a new lesson and that was about Pythagorean Theorem. I find it easy pa. Even though the next lessons will be hard. Its always easy at the start but as we go further, its getting harder and even more harder than it ever seems. We also had a new lesson in TLE. Orthographic pa rin, but now, its more complicated. After hours of classes, there always come the dismissal time. Diane and I went to a nearby computer shop to print the requirements in Social Studies and Filipino. After that, we went to 7/eleven to buy Mogu mogu. We think that we are so much addicted with that drink. We can't barely go home without tasting that precious fruit drink. We love it! We are obsessed with it! We always crave for that heavenly taste of fruit drink. At this point, I need to stop na muna. I have to do a lot of things pa din. I need to do my home works in Chem at Math. That's all for this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment